This intensive four-day music creation and performance workshop, will push songwriters’ creative talents to the max and hone the creativity, composition and collaboration skills of musical masters and novices alike.
Participants will also:
- Get a kick-start into the music industry with guidance from experienced mentors
- Develop musicianship through hands-on learning and practical experience
- Form bands with other passionate and like-minded young musicians
- Engage in jam sessions to foster creativity and collaboration
- Learn the art of creating original music and explore various musical styles
- Network and connect with peers who share the same passion for music
- Gain valuable performance skills at a live showcase event in front of an audience
We've been giving young people the chance to pursue their music goals for the past 17 years. Past participants include Hannah Richardson, lead singer of Cherym, Multi-instrumentalist, ROE, and Paul Connolly, lead singer of The Wood Burning Savages.
How to Apply
You don’t need any formal qualifications for this programme, just have the thirst to learn and be prepared to collaborate with others and step out of your comfort zone.
You must be aged between 11–18 and a resident of Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland.
Courses run throughout the year, usually at Easter and during the Summertime. Check our What's On section for the most recent course offers.
Supported by the National Lottery through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland.