Animation Week - Free 3 Day Course
Create your own unique animated film over three days under the guidance of a Nerve Centre Animator. Storyboard your idea, create an animatic and bring your animation to life using digital and traditional techniques. Maybe you could be the next John Lasseter or Tim Burton?
- Places are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
- You must be able to attend all 3 days.
- Workshops run from 10am - 4pm each day.
- Recommended for ages 13-16.
- Please bring a packed lunch, as lunch will not be provided.
To apply please download and complete the following AV and Medical forms and email them to Rachel McDermott (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please note your space at a workshop will not be booked until we have received these forms.
Please note your space at a workshop will not be booked until we have received these forms.
This course is part of Nerve Centre's Digital Makers in the Community project, supported by BBC Children in Need.